How it works
Quod AI indexes Git repositories to help you find code faster
Quod AI connects to your Git repositories
- Quod AI fetches Git repository with its URL. Then, it breaks the repository into functions using language specific models. No annotations or configuration needed.
- Quod AI indexes the most relevant terms in each function using NLP and AI models trained on more than 1.7 billion lines of code. Each model is tailored specifically to the language of each function.
- Quod AI indexes and links code owners using Git metadata and related snippets using commit history.
Search code faster from VSCode, Github or Jira
- Jump to the right code faster with auto-complete and related search queries
- Search your code using keywords or exact code and more
- Search unfamiliar code with fuzzy or semantic search
Find useful code summary to make the best decisions on your code
- Find AI generated code comments
- Find code experts to help understand, integrate or review code.
- Find commits that matter with commit impact score. Skip code formatting commits. No more jumping through git logs or git blame.
Ready to search faster?
What machine learning can tell from your software development history
Dr. Mikhail Filippov talks about what machine learning can tell from your software development history at AWS Submit Online ASEAN.
Translating code to natural language
Software engineers spend more than 70% of their time searching internal source code. Enormous in size, constant change and intricate dependencies of the source code are the main factors at play. To help software engineers, we translate source code into natural language to make it easier to search and navigate.